1. What is golfdealers about? Golfdealers is about selling new and used golf equipment online at a bargain price and purchasing golf equipment from you.
2. Will golfdealers purchase my golf equipment? Email us all the information you have about your equipment for sale preferably with a photo and we will give you a quote within 24hours.
3. Can I trade my golf equipment against an item I wish to buy? We cannot trade item for item but will give you a quote to purchase your equipment (see above).
4. What if I’m not happy with my purchase? You have 7 days to return the equipment unused and the condition it was in when sent to you and we will give you a full refund.
5. Whats your shipping policy? As soon as the cheque or postal order has cleared we will endevour to get the equipment to you within 3-5 working days of the clearance of the funds. All items will be fully insured as part of the delivery costs.
If no one is there to accept the delivery a 'while you were out card' will be left and you can choose to collect it from your local depot or arrange for a re-delivery.
6. How do I pay by debit/credit card?
Once you have added your item to the basket and filled in your delivery details in checkout you are sent to a secure page asking which way you wish to pay. You can pay by debit/credit card with either the Nochex button or the Paypal button. You do not need a Nochex or Paypal account to do this and it is all done on a secure server.